posted on December 08, 2011 07:30
Have you ever thought of how the plastic parts are molded and what is the process that was used in making products like toothbrush, plastic fork, sun glasses and more? One of the processes that were in use was plastic injection molding and the injection molding machines are in the existence from 1930’s. Here are the various benefits of injection molding process
• It is a low labor cost process with minimum scrap losses
• Many parts with repeatable high tolerances can be made simultaneously and it is so useful when the parts to be produced are too complex or expensive
• It shapes the waste plastic into useful objects and it is known for their standard of durability and reliability
• It is relatively a low cost process where plastic products can be produced in large quantity
• Finishing of products is minimized and this process reduces the changes in mechanical properties of plastic part.
• It is extensively used in industries like oil and gas, automobile and more
• It is so eco friendly and save the mother earth through the process of recycling
Make use of this machining process and get quality plastic materials molded in the shape you like through best injection molding company which has the capability to make products of high quality. We as Cnc machine shop with injection molding facility makes high quality plastic molded parts with best quality and competetive pricing. All your parts will be made as per your requirements and will be packed in protective layers to avoid any damages.